Welcome to Weather-Above
*******  Weather data is based on amateur readings and should not be interpreted as being totally accurate.  ********
This site is just for people with a general interest in weather

UK Weather Warnings
Cloud-Base
DAILY FIRE WEATHER INDEX
Snow risk for Cheddleton, initialized at 1:52 PM Jan 29, 2015
Snow Risk
This Afternoon there is a 40 percent chance of snow. Snow accumulations of about a centimeter is possible.Tonight there is a 60 percent chance of snow. Snow accumulations of about a centimeter is possible.Saturday there is a 20 percent chance of snow.Saturday Night there is a 20 percent chance of snow.Sunday Night there is a 10 percent chance of snow.Monday there is a 30 percent chance of snow.Monday Night there is a 10 percent chance of snow.
Important note Due to our earthquake monitoring the time zone was changed to UTC this was started on 24/03/2010




44-45
Isolated moderate thunderstorms

46-47
Scattered moderate / few heavy thunderstorms

48-49
Scattered moderate / few heavy / isolated severe thunderstorms

50-51
Scattered heavy / few severe thunderstorms and isolated tornadoes

52-55
Scattered to numerous heavy / few to scattered severe thunderstorm / few tornadoes

> 55
Numerous heavy / scattered severe thunderstorms and scattered tornadoes